Printing under Win95
For security reasons, Java does not allow applet programs to
control local resources, including printers. Therefore, to get
a hard copy of a screen, do the following:
- Make the desired window the "currently selected" window.
- Hold down the "Alt" key while hitting the "Print Screen/Sys Rq" key
- (A picture of the window should now exist in the system clipboard.)
- Open your favorite graphics program [such as Paint].
- Select "Edit -> Paste". (If "Paste" is grayed, try the capture again.)
- Crop the picture, if possible and desired, and print it.
">Back to previous page.